Profile of Graham Templeton
Senior Project Manager experienced in establishing and delivering large, complex programmes of work with a clear focus on outcomes and performance management. Pro-active and experienced project manager with a proven track record in leading and managing projects to successful completion within the technology services industry for clients.
- Sound background in utilities, health and finance
- Experienced at interfacing to all levels within a customer organisation
- Successful management of staff and budgets
- Managed Infrastructure upgrade programmes / projects of work
- Use of Prince2 Methodology to deliver projects
- Detailed understanding of computing (through a wide range of roles including Developer, Business Analyst, Test Manager and Programme/Project management) and a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- RAD – Rapid Application Development, Rational Suite of Tools (TestManager and ClearQuest)
- Extensively used a wide range of Project Management tools.